Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
24 Hour Service
Our team of highly trained professionals are ready to respond to any sized disaster any day of the year at any hour! That doesn't mean you can leave us a message and we'll call you back. When we say 24 Hour Service, we mean it! Whenever you call there will be a live person on the other end of the line who can answer questions and dispatch our team to your address.
At SERVPRO of Coon Rapids/Central Anoka county we know that the longer a water damage or smoke or fire damage "sits" just makes the damage worse. Our teams are always ready to respond and, most times, will show up at your property within an hour of being called.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (763) 712-9712
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2180 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Coon Rapids / Central Anoka County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.